Wo Yao Jie Hun Le - Your Unique Wedding Guide!

Founded in April 2008, WoYaoJieHunLe caters specially for couples who need information and resources when planning for their perfect wedding. Scroll down or look to the right panel for a comprehensive list of wedding resources and guides that you should read when preparing for your wedding!

Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross

Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross

My Love...
There's only you in my life;
The only thing that's right;
My first Love...
You're every breath that I take;
You're every step I make.

And I...
I want to share
All my love with you;
No one else will do.
And your eyes (your eyes, your eyes)
They tell me how much you care...
You will always be;
Endless Love...

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one;
Our lives have just begun.
Forever... uuu...
I'll hold you close in my arms.
Can't resist your charms!
I'll be a fool for you;
I'm sure
You know I don't mind (oo... you know I don't mind)
All to you
You'll be the one to me
I know (I know)
I found in you (I found in you)
My endless love...
And yes...
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one can deny;
This Love I have inside.
And I'll give
It all to you;
My love (My love... My love)
My Endless Love...

0 comments: